PARENTS: Help For Talking With And Protecting Your Kids Against Pornography
- Enough Is Enough – http://www.enough.org/
- Fight The New Drug - http://fightthenewdrug.org/
- iKeepSafe - http://www.ikeepsafe.org/
- Internet Safety 101 – http://www.internetsafety101.org/
- Stop Cyberbullying http://www.stopcyberbullying.
- Make a Difference for Kids http://www.
- Cybersafety Prevention 101 http://www.datehookup.com/
- Facebook for Parents http://facebookforparents.
- Be Smart, Be Safe! http://www.edmondschools.net/
- Internet Safety Resources http://www.txssc.txstate.edu/
- Online Predators and Their Victims http://www.apa.org/pubs/
- The Porn Talk – Awareness/Education – http://www.theporntalk.com/
- Beauty Redefined - http://www.beautyredefined.net/
- Focus on the Family - http://www.focusonthefamily.com/parenting/sexuality.aspx
- Cure The Craving - http://www.curethecraving.com
- Battle Plan Ministries - http://www.battleplanministries.org/
You should specifically check out these points (most of them are shared by Online safety experts, Enough Is Enough):
- Understand the statistics around pornography use and children.
- Kids’ Access To Pornography – How are pornographers targeting children?
- How Does Pornography Harm Kids? Here is a concise summary and and here you can find hundreds of articles about this.
- What are some of the warning Signs That A Child May Be Viewing Pornography?
- It is important to have multiple discussions with your children about the topic of pornography. But how? Here are few “Rules Of Engagement” to help you out.
- Are you wondering If You Should Seek Help For Your Child?
- What are the dangers of Social Networks?